Saturday, June 22, 2013

In our new hometown...

Here is Arizona they say, "where the hell is Benson".  Well, we know and we love the small town feel and quiet street where we ended up.  The name of our street is Si Tengo, which means, "I have it" in Spanish.   So I guess we do....

Monday we packed up our things in St. David and with the help of some of Chris's helpers we hauled a 20 foot UHaul 10 miles down Hwy. 80 to Benson, twice.  It took us a week but we have family pictures up and I'm starting to plan the layout of my courtyard in the back of the house.  It's about 1/10 of the yard area we had in Ohio but for us it's plenty.   I was up this morning looking out over the valley and took this shot...


I'm luring the neighborhood birds into my courtyard.


We hung some pictures and put up the beer steins.  We even found a place for the German bench.



Now to find a bed for the guest room so that Cyenna can come and visit soon.  Oh and it was great to finally have internet again.  Time to get back to work.  Artur is liking Direct TV, we'll see how long he gets to keep it.  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment